With TUV Sud you aren't expected to re-do the 61511 course / exam - but there is an expectation that you will do CPD to keep yourself up-to-date.
The TUV Sud 61511 qualification is for life
The =Method approach is to encourage engineers, who wish to become competent throughout their careers, to gain the TUV Certified 61511 Functional Safety qualification. We then encourage them to work with us to develop their knowledge, experience and soft skills using a combination of training and mentoring.
1. Begin with TUV Certified 61511 Functional Safety Training
TUV SUD Certified 61511 Functional Safety Training.
2. followed by additional and complementary CPD options from =Method
- Access to =Method's annual Free CPD Seminars where we discuss industry hot topics with delegates. These seminars can also provide opportunities for delegates to present papers to assist with FS Expert Certification.
- =Method's annual CPD Masterclass Seminars where we discuss hot topics with delegates in detail.
- Availability of a wide range of additional Workshops and Courses.
- Project mentoring with =Method Consultants.
3. and our own Competency Management Tool
Access to the Method Competency Register for career long documentation and publication of your knowledge, training, experience and soft skills providing verified evidence of competence.
You can contact =Method using the details below:
- p: +44 (0)1462 713313
- e: email@example.com